Friday, April 25, 2008

The Baptistry Beaver

As most of you know I practically live in the church building. I have my own computer, water bottle, and even cd's that stay up here. I do not live here alone however, there is a friend that likes to take a swim in the baptistry. I caught him once and it turned out to be a beaver. Okay I didn't actually catch him and there is no beaver in the baptistry. However when the water filter kicks on, it sounds like something is swimming inside of the baptistry. At first he's a little creepy, but then you get used to him.

2 comments:

Kacey Leigh said...

You're so weird. But at least you thought of something to write about...

Stephanie said...

It's sort of like our own personal "Nessie" . . . I have the sound on video, but have yet to capture any real footage.

Hope he doesn't make an appearance during Nathan & Kacey's wedding!