Monday, May 5, 2008

Blacking Out in a Blackout

As most of you know, Mike preached about living in the light Sunday. He blacked out the worship center for part of his sermon. Since I practically live at this building, it was my job to put paper over all the doors. At about 10:45 on Friday afternoon I was working on this project, when all of the sudden BOOM. Okay nothing actually went boom, but my head did hit the floor. I was out cold for five minutes. The reason I know I was out for five minutes is because I was listening to my Ipod at the time. It was two songs past the one I was listening to when I passed out. When I woke up I could hear voices in my moms office. Now my mom talks to herself a lot, but this second voice was not her. While I was out my dad had come into the office, and didn't even notice that I was on the floor. I told them both later my mom thinks that I cut off the circulation to my brain, and my dad wants me to eat raisins.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Clearly there is nothing of substance in your head. I think it was an episode of narcilepsy.

Sara said...

Maybe it was a response to subliminal messages in your music. Or maybe it was your body's reaction to the constant flow of music to the brain.

But you probably should eat raisins.

Mike said...

What sacrifice! Thanks for helping prepare the worship center for my interactive sermon. What a guy you are!