Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Marathon Sunday

6:45...toooooo early for any human bieng to be up. It takes us ten minutes to get to church, and class starts at 9:00. Since my mom works at chruch, and is on the praise team, AND had some more work to finish before church, we had to be there at 7:30. We get to church and the music sheets for the praise team hadn't been copied. Guess who got that job. I was about half way done with it when the copier decides to print them all out of order; twice. Then I got to start over. 8:30 I finally get the music to the praise team. Then my mom tells me that we were singing a new song and music sheets needed to be spred out thru the worship center. YAY!!!! another exciting adventure with the demon possesed church copier! 9:00 the coffee still isn't ready...not good, that's bad for a 15 year old with only six hours of sleep. Church ended somewhere between 11:00 to 11:30. Then I got to go to my moms ADULT small group. 2:30 YAY!!!! a thirty minute nap! 3:00 I go to my neighbors house to feed his dog, and empty his dehumidifier. 4:00 Camp Barnabas meeting at Mikes house. 5:45 youth small group. It ended at 8:30, then we went to see the late show of Prince Caspian. 11:30 we were back at Mikes house to take him home, 11:45 we were back home. It was a long day.

6 comments:

janjanmom said...

QUITCHERBELLYAKIN'

Feel proud you weren't tucked away in a quiet room with a desk and a pencil handcopying those songs like we did back when I was a kid.

Stephanie said...

Yeah Janice! He forgot to say he had a boo-boo on his elbow and his left eye was blurry and his mommy forgot to feed him breakfast AND that he had to empty the dishwasher and make his bed before we left the house, AND that he did not have gummy snacks or popcorn to accompany his movie, which was actually "Ironman" not "Prince Caspian" because he doesn't know Sunday from Monday! It is a cruel, cruel world in which he lives.

Kacey Leigh said...

I bet Janice had to copy her music barefoot and in the snow too...

But seriously kid...you're homeschooled. Don't cry so much.

Kacey Leigh said...

PLUS...you got to see two movies in two days...one of which I still have not seen. QUITCHERBELLYAKIN!!!!

EmmaLeeAnne said...

awwww... poor poor kevin. your life is so tough. lol. if you need a shoulder to cry on i'm always here for ya bud! but seriously... that is like a normal day for me... actually... A GOOD DAY! you got to go see a movie!!! and i hope you'll remember that i get up at 6:30 every single Sunday morning to be with you at church. then i have the entire hour to drive. and then an entire hour back so i'm don't eat lunch till about 1:30 or 2 on Sunday, and then at 4:30 i have to turn around and do it again! my point... be thankful.

Kacey Leigh said...

AMEN! Thank you dearest Emily.

Brodda, post a new blog so people quit thinking you're a whiner. :)